ON HOLD starting August 12, 2020
We will be on a short break to re-evaluate our walking groups and to look for more ways to connect during these uncertain times. We will let you know when our walking groups are coming back and we hope to see you then! Our last walk will be on Wednesday, August 12th at noon.
For more resources on physical activity and walking activities, check out the following websites below.
ON HOLD STARTING 8/12/20
Sheltering in place can be hard physically and mentally. Public health officials suggest that a walk around your neighborhood (while still practicing physical distancing) can help both your body and mind stay well during this time.
Join Health Education Council staff every Wednesday at Noon (Pacific Time) for a virtual neighborhood walk. Participating is easy!
1. Register with the link to the right.
2. After you register, we will send you a Zoom Link.
3. Wednesday at Noon (Pacific Time) lace up your walking shoes & grab your smartphone.
4. Click on the Zoom link & start your walk (make sure you practice physical distancing and all other safety rules).
5. As you are walking you can see and talk with other walkers!