Give the gift of health on November 30th
GivingTuesday kicks off the giving season by inspiring people to give to the causes close to their heart. GivingTuesday emphasizes opportunities to give back to communities and causes in ways that allow people to embody social connection and kindness
Moving Forward, Health Happens Together.
Your donation will bring together residents, community, business and health care leaders to implement programs that don't just put a band-aid on community problems but rather work to solve the underlying cause of poor health and inequity.
Your gifts, both large and small, will help us to achieve our mission of helping those affected by our cause.
- $20.00 - Support online peer support groups for residents coping with stress and anxiety
- $25.00 - Support the Spanish language call line for residents seeking health and service information
- $50.00 - Provide distant learning activities about nutrition and physical activity for at-risk school children
- $75.00 - Provide virtual financial coaching to small business owners in vulnerable communities
- $100.00 - Provide virtual outreach and mentoring to at-risk youth
Thank you in advance for your generous support that allows us to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people and their families during this difficult time.
Our donors achieved great things in 2021!
- Food Distributions (Sacramento, Yolo, Placer)
- COVID-19 Testing Text Line
- COVID-19 Resource Help Line
- FREE COVID-19 Testing Support
- COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Support
- Virtual Every Kid Healthy Week
- Sacramento School Wellness Virtual Summit
- West Sacramento Resource Text Lines
- Tobacco Prevention Education
- Virtual Mental Health Support Groups
- Crisis Mentoring for Youth (Peers Helping Peers/SHOP)
- Distance Learning Student Check-ins
- Walk With Friends
- Small Business Support
- Rental and Utility Assistance for Renters