Give from your heart...
Give a year-end gift of health
At Health Education Council, we can't think of a better gift than the Gift Of Health.
Your gift to the Health Education Council has the power to fight chronic disease and bring well-being to under-served communities throughout the Sacramento region.
Your donation will bring together residents, community, business and health care leaders to implement programs that don't just put a band-aid on community problems but rather work to solve the underlying cause of poor health and inequity.
Your donation changes lives
Our donors achieved great things in 2019!
- 52,000 people impacted by health & well-being services
- 50,596 pounds of fresh produce distributed to low-income families
- 13,500 families & entrepreneurs supported with financial education
- 3,000 miles walked by 150 Walk with Friends participants
- 7,300 health screenings & referrals
- 450 at-risk students mentored
Magnify your gift by choosing a re-occurring donation
- $25.00 - Provide vision, diabetes, and blood pressure screenings for low-income residents
- $50.00 - Buy fresh food and supplies for Healthy Cooking Classes at local elementary schools
- $75.00 - Provide financial certified financial coaching to low-income students and their parents
- $100.00 - Provide violence prevention services and mentoring to at-risk teens