2nd Annual Sacramento School Wellness Virtual Summit Registration
The summit will be held over September 28 - October 1st from 3:30pm-4:30pm and will consist of a keynote speaker, panel, sessions and interactive professional development. This year's theme is “Bridging the Gap to Student Health.” Please see below for a glimpse of some of our great sessions:
- Tuesday 9/28: Keynote Address
- Wednesday 9/29: Whole Student Health Panel (Nutrition, Physical Education, Mental Health/Counseling, and Family Engagement)
- Thursday 9/30: Concurrent Sessions A/B
- Session A: Best Practices for Connecting Wellness Polices and Programs to Education Frameworks and your Community by Dairy Council of California and Orange County Department of Education (Session A will be 1.5 hours from 3:30pm-5:00pm.)
- Session B:Tackling Tobacco & Vaping in our School by LUCHA Tabaco and TRUSD
- Friday 10/1: Professional Development: Educator Wellness and Social and Emotional Learning by Breathe For Change
Incentives will be available for attendees. Attendees who attend 3 or more sessions and complete the post-session survey will be entered into a raffle for a $100 Target gift card. Attendees who attend 2 or more sessions and complete the post-session survey will be entered into a raffle for two $25 Target gift cards. Attendees who attend one session and complete the post-session survey will be entered into a raffle for five $10 Target gift cards.
The Summit will be held virtually over Zoom. Links will be provided through email.