No Need to Walk Alone! Join Us on Zoom - Wednesday at Noon!
Sheltering in place can be hard physically and mentally. Public health officials suggest that a walk around your neighborhood (while still practicing physical distancing) can help both your body and mind stay well during this time.
Join Health Education Council staff every Wednesday at Noon (Pacific Time) for a virtual neighborhood walk. Participating is easy!
1. Register with the link to the right.
2. After you register, we will send you a Zoom Link.
3. Wednesday at Noon (Pacific Time) lace up your walking shoes & grab your smartphone.
4. Click on the Zoom link & start your walk (make sure you practice physical distancing and all other safety rules).
5. As you are walking you can see and talk with other walkers!