No Need to Walk Alone! Join Us on Zoom Every Monday at 9:30am and Wednesday at Noon!
Sheltering in place can be hard physically and mentally. Public health officials suggest that a walk around your neighborhood (while still practicing physical distancing) can help both your body and mind stay well during this time.
Join Health Education Council staff every Monday at 9:30am and Wednesday at Noon (Pacific Time) for a virtual neighborhood walk. Participating is easy!
1. Register with the link to the right.
2. After you register, we will send you a Zoom Link.
3. Monday at 9:30 and/or Wednesday at Noon (Pacific Time) lace up your walking shoes & grab your smartphone.
4. Click on the Zoom link & start your walk (make sure you practice physical distancing and all other safety rules).
5. As you are walking you can see and talk with other walkers!