We help communities thrive.
With the right resources, knowledge and support, communities can build a strong foundation for health.
At HEC, we work to empower community members to build partnerships that support well-being in their neighborhoods. By aligning resources, increasing economic well-being, promoting safety and strengthening social connections, neighborhoods can improve health outcomes and help all residents to thrive.
HEC's 2019 Impact Includes:
- 72 communities impacted
- 18,000 children and families served health education
- 7,000 health screenings and referrals
- 3,000 miles walked by over 300 Walk with Friends participants
- 1,500 Spanish-speaking adults received financial education and coaching
- 200 organizations and business collaborations
- Over 50,000 of fresh produce distributed to low income families