We help communities thrive.
With the right resources, knowledge and support, communities can build a strong foundation for health.
At HEC, we work to empower community members to build partnerships that support well-being in their neighborhoods. By aligning resources, increasing economic well-being, promoting safety and strengthening social connections, neighborhoods can improve health outcomes and help all residents to thrive.
HEC's 2021 Impact Includes:
- 11,947 community members supported with mental health support.
- 65,000 community members received healthy living education
- 1,500 Spanish-speaking adults accessed counseling appointments & support groups
- 300 marginalized youth joined life skills and job readiness classes
- Over 14,000 of fresh produce distributed to 12,600 food insecure people