Empowered communities need a strong financial foundation for personal and community health.
Building a steady and sustainable economic foundation for individuals, families and small businesses underpins community health. Health Education Council works with community leaders and organizations to provide programs that cultivate resident financial skills in the areas like budgeting, banking and credit and debt relief and that promote small business development:
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- Entrepreneurial Development
- Professional Training and Networking
Our programs include:
- Ventanilla de Asesoria Financiera Y Proteccion al Patrimono (VAF)
- Hispanic Entrepreneurship Program